Dividends for March 2011

Received dividends from a few of the REITs that I have been holding. Total amount of dividends collected adds up to $278. Not really a lot. But guess it is better than nothing.

Have been pretty weary the past few weeks. Running about and busying myself with things that do not really matter. But they still need to be done. Weekends always seem to come and go so fast. And then the new week comes. Hardly feel rested at all.

Week after week just seems to pass and it does not seem that much has been accomplished. Already, we are into the 3rd month of 2011 but I don't really have a clearer picture of where I am actually headed in life. It is really just living day by day and week by week.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Financial Freedom,

    It will come naturally. My "aha", "epiphany", "enlightenment" moment came about when I was "not thinking".

    It just happened one night when I heard my heart. But to hear it, it's better that our mind is not filled with expectations, goals, resolutions, etc.

    Cheers and Zen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SMOL,

    Thanks for sharing. What do you mean that you heard my heart? I have been trying to find out what my purpose in life in for the longest time but haven't got an answer yet.

    Sometimes, I think that perhaps my greatest contribution in life to "mankind" is perhaps this blog. I am not making much of an impact elsewhere be it at work or at play.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...