Dividends for March 2014

Haven't had much time to blog lately.  Have been busy with work.  Everything has been same old same old.  Nothing much has changed and I have been feeling pretty contented lately with everything that I have been blessed immensely with.  Good job, health, family, etc, etc.

Anyway, I just managed to consolidate the dividends/interests/etc received for March 2014.

The total amount is around $360.  Not too bad but I guess it can always be higher if I had been a little more disciplined with my savings and investing.

Perhaps it is time to take a fundamental re-look at all my expenditure and savings and to see if I am channelling my savings in the best manner into my various investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...