Dividends for May 2014

End of May 2014.  Once again, I have taken some time to compute all the dividends received over the past one month including all the cheques that I have been receiving in my mailbox. This month's collection was much better than previous months because many of the shares I have gave out dividends.

Collected a total of $842.82 in dividends for May 2014.  Majority of the dividends came from holdings in Singapore stocks.

Quite glad that I have been receiving a regular stream of dividends each month.  It also helps that I have been compiling my monthly dividends so that I at least know how much I have received each month.  I am also glad that I now collect dividends every month instead of quarterly.




2 comments:

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...